Here's how your gift impacts an entire family.
When you give to Generation Hope, you partner with us in decreasing poverty, investing in education, and making a long-lasting impact on families. Your gift will change the life of a Generation Hope Scholar and their child. Our Federal Tax ID # is 27-3554088.
- $50 provides a pack of diapers and a pack of baby wipes to a Scholar, easing the financial burden of being a parenting college student.
- $100 provides three expecting or parenting high school students with a college-readiness workshop that encourages them to go to college.
- $150 provides a one-night hotel stay for a Scholar and their child during our annual Hope Conference
- $250 provides 10 Scholars with gas cards to help them make it to class each day for one week
- $500 provides a training to 20 Scholars and Sponsors to ensure that their mentoring relationships are successful
- $1,200 provides a one-year sponsorship for a two-year college student in our program
- $2,400 provides a one-year sponsorship for a four-year college student in our program
- $5,000 could help us make sure crisis situations such as lack of child care, food, or shelter, don't prevent our Scholars from finishing school by contributing to our Scholar Emergency Fund.
Other Ways to Give
Give in Honor
Donate to commemorate a special occasion or to honor a friend or family member. You can also give in memory of someone. Generation Hope will send a note on your behalf. Give in Honor Now.
Set up an automatic monthly donation to Generation Hope by clicking here.
Generation Hope hosts activities for its Scholars throughout the year. From trainings to luncheons, donated space and food for these events are greatly appreciated. We have more in-kind needs, which you will find on our Wish List. To make an in-kind donation, please contact Founder & CEO, Nicole Lynn Lewis, at email@example.com or (202) 656-8704.
Every year, Generation Hope holds two fundraising events, our annual gala and benefit walk, to secure major corporate and individual donors. "Pep Rally Under the Stars” takes place in June in Washington, D.C., and is the organization's largest fundraiser. The "Hope Stroll" & Family Day is Generation Hope's indoor benefit walk, which takes place on March 25, 2017 at Trinity Washington University in Washington, D.C., and brings together hundreds of members of the community to walk in support of teen parents becoming college graduates. Please contact Founder & CEO Nicole Lynn Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org or to find out more about sponsorship levels and recognition opportunities at these fun and impactful events.