NICOLE LYNN LEWIS - A CNN HERO
We are so proud of our founder and CEO, Nicole Lynn Lewis, for being named a CNN Hero! Nicole used her own story of defying the odds as a teen mother to change the lives of young parents in the D.C. area by helping them to become college graduates. Donate now to help us make college degrees possible for more teen parents and to paint a brighter future for their children. Together we can change the statistics.
Our goal is to raise $5,000 to honor Nicole's work and to support our newest class of Scholars who will enter the Scholar Program in July. Will you help us get there?
Here's what your gift will do:
- $50 provides a pack of diapers and a pack of baby wipes to a Scholar, easing the financial burden of being a parenting college student.
- $100 provides three expecting or parenting high school students with a college-readiness workshop that encourages them to go to college.
- $150 provides a one-night hotel stay for a Scholar and their child during our annual Hope Conference
- $250 provides 10 Scholars with gas cards to help them make it to class each day for one week
- $500 provides a training to 20 Scholars and Sponsors to ensure that their mentoring relationships are successful
- $1,200 provides a one-year sponsorship for a two-year college student in our program
- $2,400 provides a one-year sponsorship for a four-year college student in our program
- $5,000 could help us make sure crisis situations such as lack of child care, food, or shelter, don't prevent our Scholars from finishing school by contributing to our Scholar Emergency Fund.
*Generation Hope is a 501(c)3 charitable organization, and your donation is tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.