This time of year, you’re being bombarded by solicitations from many worthy organizations. It’s my job to tell you why you should give to Generation Hope. So, we've compiled the top five reasons you should make a gift to power our mission.
- Your gift has a huge impact. Because we’re small and local, your gift greatly affects our ability to help teen parents earn their college degrees. When I make a donation to a charity, I often wonder if it will really make a difference, especially in larger organizations. You don’t have to wonder with Generation Hope, it will. Take a look at our 2012 annual report to see the numbers.
- It’s not a one-shot deal. A gift to Generation Hope will last longer than a day, a week, or even a year. Education is a gift that lasts, impacting generations. When you give to Generation Hope you're changing the course of an entire family’s future. It truly is a gift that keeps on giving.
- If you love children, you’ll love Generation Hope. We have a soft spot for families. We know that the future of our country is dependent on how well our children fare, including the children of teen parents. When you give to Generation Hope, you’re helping us create healthier, stable homes for children.
- We show you where your gift has gone. Through email updates, Facebook posts, tweets, and our newsletter, we use every opportunity to show you who is benefiting from your giving and how it is making a difference in their lives. You don’t have to wonder.
- We say thank you… a lot. Because every single dollar counts, we try to go out of our way to show our donors how much we appreciate them.
If you need another reason, here’s one – our founder and chief executive officer is living proof that our work transforms lives. :)
Thank you for considering Generation Hope as the recipient of your gift this holiday season.